HOW TO BE AN UMMOVABLE AND A SPIRITUAL CHRISTIAN
Most Christians are born again, yet they’re not grounded and settled in the Lord. These people, for instance, on Sundays or any other day, can not encourage themselves to read the Bible or go to church. Their minds are focused on the things of the world and for that matter could be swayed by any wind of doctrine or circumstance. But the truth is, there’s nothing like an automatic settlement in the Lord by being born again. As a matter of fact, being born again rather requires a continuous effort in seeking to be grounded and settled in the Lord. Yes! To continue in the faith, you ought to be settled and grounded and do not be hoped away from the gospel.
HOW TO BE AN UMMOVABLE CHRISTIAN
1. Do not be moved by offences and afflictions. 1 Thessalonians 3:3. Being born again makes you an enemy of the devil, and that one alone is affliction. You’d be tempted by people you trusted and loved. But do not be moved by any of such things. The Bible says many are the afflictions of the righteous. In such manner see those offences and afflictions as hurdles you must overcome to get to your expected end.
2. Do not let bitterness move you away from God. Hebrews 12:15. You can not be a Christian and be bitter about people or even the Lord. Even when you’re offended, do not hold any grudge against the offenders. Do good to those who don’t even wish you well.
3. Do not be moved by a change in your circumstances, Acts 2:25. There’s a saying that no condition is permanent, and I agree. When life is going on well with you, do not be moved by such blessings so you forget your God. Same way, when things are not going well for you, don’t be moved by such circumstance and forget your God. Your circumstance can change but only if you only hold on to Jesus.
4. Do not be moved from the path of righteousness into shortcuts. Shortcuts do not lead you to anything good, rather they compound to your problems.
5. Do not be moved by foolish questions. 2 Timothy 2:23.
6. Do not be moved to do evil, Acts 21:30-31.
7. Do not be moved to join murmurers and rebellious people. Philippians 2:14
HOW TO BE A SPIRITUAL CHRISTIAN
1 Corinthians 3:1
1. By praying often. A spiritual Christian does not give up on prayer. Prayer will give you what your natural mind cannot give you. Spend time in prayer and talk to God about everything that bothers your life.
2. Become a spiritual person by seeking the will of God. 1 John 2:17.
3. By having a good conscience. 1 Timothy 1:19-20. Make sure that at every point in time, your conscience is pure to do the things you do.
4. By having regular fellowship. Jude 19.
5. By not keeping company with sinners. Proverbs 22:24-25.
6. By walking in truth. Ephesians 6:14. It is the truth that produces freedom and not just any knowledge.
Most Gracious Father, we thank you for the release of your anointing and grace upon us to be unmmovable and spiritual Christians, who will not be worried about anything. I Jesus Christ name, amen.