THE CHOICE IS YOURS
All of us are confronted with various decisions to make on a daily basis. Some are small and of minor consequence, while others are huge and potentially life changing. Some are simple and obvious choices; others are more difficult and painstaking. Making the right choice is very important because the fulfillment of God’s plan in our lives is dependent on the choices we make.
TEN CHOICES TO MAKE IN LIFE.
1. You must decide to be born again if you’re not yet born again. John 1:12-13.
2. You must make a choice to be committed to God in all things and at all times. Ephesians 6:13-18.
3. Lead your family to Christ. Joshua 24:15-21.
4. The choice never to allow evil to overcome you. Matthew 10:10, Mark 16:15-17.
5. The choice never to be afraid of anything in this life. 2 Timothy 1:7.
6. The choice to walk by faith. Romans 1:7.
7. The choice to change the cause of your life and be economically and financially prosperous. 2 Kings 7:3-8, 1 Corinthians 4:9-10.
8. The choice to be generous and let your prosperity benefit others. 1 King 7:9, Genesis 50:19-21.
9. The choice to leave a legacy for generations after you. Proverbs 13:22.
10. The choice to go to heaven and hear those famous words “well done thou good and faithful servant……” Matthew 25:23.
Most gracious Father, we thank you for a successful transformational season. We ask that You enable us to still experience transformations in our endeavors. Give us the right mind to always make the right choices, in Jesus Christ name we pray.