HOW TO PROSPER FINANCIALLY
Being financially prosperous can be defined as being financially independent. It’s also the ability to comfortably afford what you desire, what your family desires and also being able to take care of the poor and needy in society. It’s evil to be poor so you must do everything legitimately possible to reverse such a situation. Situations that change are the ones we’re not comfortable with, those we’re very angry with. At every point in time, God desires that we’re able to provide for ourselves the things we desire. It doesn’t please the Lord that we’re unable to provide for those who look up to us and are in need, yet we cannot attend to their needs.
8 WAYS TO FINANCIAL PROSPERITY
1. Righteousness- Psalm 33:18-19, Psalm 37:18-19 Ecclesiastes 2:26 Proverbs 13:22 Proverbs 14:11 Isaiah 32:18 Psalm 34:17 Proverbs 15:16-17, Titus 3:5
2. Conditioning your mind to prosper- Whatever you don’t condition your mind to accept, your life cannot manifest. The condition of your mind is what will determine whether you’ll reach your destiny or not. Genesis 11:1-9, Romans 8:6, Proverbs 23:7, Romans 12:1-2. Until you condition your mind that you can be better, it will never happen. The state of your mind is very important to your financial prosperity. Whenever you’ve a desire you give God a job to do. If you set your mind on spiritual things, you become spiritual. Whatever you set your mind on, you’ll get.
3. Acquire financial knowledge- Whatever area you want to operate in, in this life, you need knowledge about it. So, if you want to be financially prosperous, acquire financial knowledge, by buying and reading books, etc in such regard. Hosea 4:6, 2 Peter 1:5, Jeremiah 3:15,
4. Hardwork- As said, hardwork does not break bones; you can’t sit idle, fold your hands in between your thighs and expect that everything good would work for you. You’re responsible for your poverty and also your riches. The former thrives in lazy environments but the latter exudes from hardwork. Proverbs 10:4-5, Proverbs 26:13-16, Proverbs 13:4, 2 Thessalonians 10 Proverbs 13:4, Proverbs 21:5.
5. Giving- There’s blessing in giving than receiving, and the Lord also loves a cheerful giver. At every point in your life, you should make a habit to do the following: Give to the Lord- Exodus 35:4-5, 1 Cor 16:2, Luke 21:1-4, Ezra 2:6-8, Deuteronomy 16:16-17; Give to your parents- Deuteronomy 5:16; Give to the poor-Proverbs 19:17, Proverbs 28:27, give what you have 2 Corinthians 9:7
6. Tithing- God blesses financially His children who fear Him by giving one tenth of every income they make. This is one unavoidable truth that works for those who adhere strictly to it. Haggai 1:5-12, Deuteronomy 14:23. The purpose of tithing is to fear God, Malachi 3:10
7. Avoid debt- Make it a habit to run away from debts because they cripple a person’s chance of succeeding in life. A person who live on borrowed monies would just in a matter of time have to use all acquired wealth to pay off such debts. Proverbs 22:26 Deuteronomy 28:12, Proverbs 22:7
8. Investment/Financial Planning- Every income you make is two things, fruits and seeds. You must find other ways of earning money and that’s through investing your money in areas that will pay interest on your savings. 2 Cor 9:10 Proverbs 21:20, Ecclesiastes 5:11, Psalm 126:1-6, Galatians 6:7.
In conclusion, whenever you fail to live by the principles of kingdom financial prosperity, you create holes in your pockets and your bank account. God bless you and make you financially prosperous!