By : Pastor Jerry Panou
Scripture Reference: Proverbs 7:1-4, Isaiah 11:1-5
Sunday, 19th, February, 2017
Life is not any rocket science to be lived with any difficulties. At every moment of your life, when you are stocked with the right principles, you should be able to live your life with ease. There is no one in this world born already a failure. No! Don’t let anybody lie to you. Even the man with the most tattered penury could rise to become the world’s richest. Ask me why? And I’ll tell you, all such a man needs is to apply the right principles of life. These, I’ll share six of them with you today. Enjoy!
Six Things That Will Make Your Life Great.
1. The Anointing: Without the anointing of God, your struggles will never end. Struggles don’t end by your human efforts- your intelligence, certifications, health; they end by the anointing. Without the anointing, you’ll never experience anything good because it is your power to overcome anything untoward happening in your life. It is the anointing of God that breaks every yoke and lifts every burden. The anointing will give you the things you don’t deserve (Isaiah 10:27, Acts 10:38, 1 John 2:27). Go for the anointing when things are not going well in your life. You must also get acquainted with people who are anointed by God.
How Can You Go For The Anointing?
A. Desire the anointing
B. Read God’s word
C.Listen to tapes and sermons of anointed pastors
D.Associate with anointed people
E. Humble yourself.
F. Serve in the church.
G.Serve a man of God.
2. Wisdom- Proverbs 9:1-3: It takes wisdom to build everything in this world because it is the principal thing (Proverbs 4:7, Proverbs 24:3). Any man who lacks wisdom will have his life in disarray. To get wisdom: ask God because He’s got all of it; read the Bible; and also apply the wisdom you’ve got.
3. Knowledge- This is the acquisition of information. Without being privy to information, you’ll fall prey to false teachings and would be blown away by any wind of doctrine. When you don’t seek knowledge through reading books, you’ll feel left out in discussions. You will need knowledge to apply wisdom. Knowledge is power in case you’ve forgotten. The things you find in this life are the things you seek. You’re poor because you seek poverty; you’re still sick because you seek sickness (Proverbs 24:4-5, Proverbs 15:14).
4. Understanding: Proverbs 24:3. Just as you need wisdom to build something, you equally need understanding to establish that same thing. Seek understanding by asking the most important questions when you have the least opportunity. Without understanding, you can’t also apply knowledge. It is lack of understanding that will make you misbehave in front of great men.
5. Hard work: Our Father in heaven is a hard working God so you must also be hardworking (see Genesis 2:3). Once you’re hardworking, something good can come out of you. Again, once you’re hardworking, you’ll see results. No particular career or profession guarantees profit, every labor guarantees profit. Do not be lazy because when you are, your desires will remain in you (Proverbs 14:23, Proverbs 13:4, Proverbs 12:24).
6. Networking & Friendship: Your promotion is not hinged on your certificate but how connected you’re with people who have achieved greater things. At every point in time, you should be strategic about the associations you create for yourself (Ecclesiastics 4:9-12, Proverbs 18:24, Proverbs 19:6).
Most gracious Father, we thank You for the deeper understanding of Your infallible word. We humbly ask for the continual grace to apply all we’ve been learned, in Jesus Christ name we’ve prayed. Amen