Inspired by 3 John 2, prosperity could be defined as the state of being financially wealthy, physically healthy and mentally or intellectually strong.
10 REASONS WHY YOU MUST PROSPER
1. You must prosper for the sake of the gospel. Beloved, until you’re rich, the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ cannot reach the ends of the world. For the church to disciple the earth, it must raise billionaires. Matthew 18:18-20, Acts 4:32-37
2. God has already given you the power to prosper; don’t waste that power. Deuteronomy 8:18, Ephesians 3:20, Matthew 25:14-30
3. You can build treasures in heaven by giving to the poor and needy, so you must prosper in order to do this. Mark 10:21
4. God expects you to prosper financially. 2 Corinthians 8:9, 2 Corinthians 9:8, Psalms 35:27
5. There’s no dignity in poverty. Ecclesiastics 9:13-18, Proverbs 9:13-18
6. The poor is a slave to the rich, so you can’t afford to not to prosper. Proverbs 22:7
7. At least we know one rich man and one poor man in heaven. Luke 16:19-23
8. Poverty and hardship are among the reasons for the many challenges of this world. Luke 22:14-16, John 12:6, Matthew 28:12-16
9. The blessing of the Lord makes one rich. Proverbs 10:22
10. The wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous. Proverbs 13:22
Beloved, if there’s anything that’s not good between riches and poverty then it is poverty. In such regard, disenchant your mind into thinking that being poor is holiness and desire to do everything godly to be prosperous.